The NDIS stands for the National Disability Insurance Scheme, which is an Australian government initiative that provides funding and support for those with a disability, their families and carers. The aim of the scheme is to provide support to build skills and capability to allow participation in the community and employment. Some areas of the scheme are difficult to navigate and we are happy to help. We are not only experienced as providers, but also have family members of our own who are participants, so we are able to offer information and guidance throughout the whole process.
The NDIA (National Disability Insurance Agency, which runs the NDIS) has a strong focus on ensuring all participants have access to high quality services that will support them to achieve their goals. Our service is registered with the NDIA and has passed third party verification with flying colours. Most importantly, we love helping participants achieve their goals!
Once you have an approved NDIS Plan of your supports, you are able to select your service providers. The NDIA should connect you with a Local Area Coordinator (or a Support Coordinator in more complex circumstances) who will be able to support you to find resources, link you with providers and information within your community and guide you through the access and planning processes for the NDIS.
We are able to deliver supports and/or products to participants of the scheme including therapy and/or assistive technology/core supports (purchase of equipment) if stated in your plan. Participants are given an individualised plan that identifies the goals and outcomes they wish to achieve, and the supports that will be funded by the NDIS. We will work with you in therapy sessions that aim to reach those goals, achieve positive outcomes and offer services that fit in with your family and meet the participant’s needs. The services we are able to provide through the NDIS include – Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Speech Therapy, Counselling, Hydrotherapy, as well as the purchase of therapy equipment or assistive technology.
We will review your goals regularly with you, as well as write reports at the commencement of therapy and prior to the annual review, to demonstrate progress. If it becomes apparent that you do not have the necessary funding to pay for all the recommended services throughout the year, we are able to advise you about the process to request an early review or change of circumstances.
Please call or drop by the centre if you have any NDIS-related questions. We have an open door policy and are always happy to help!
Whole Family Health NDIS Supports and Fees 23/12/2021
Whole Family Health is a registered provider of supports to NDIS participants. Price limits for NDIS services are published in the NDIS Support Catalogue, available on the NDIS website. We are able to offer all services that belong to the following registration groups:
0103 Assistive Products for Personal Care and Safety
0105 Personal Mobility Equipment
0107 Daily Personal Activities
0110 Specialist Positive Behaviour Support
0112 Assistive Equipment for Recreation
0116 Innovative Community Participation
0117 Development of life skills
0118 Early Intervention Supports for Early Childhood
0120 Household Tasks
0123 Assistive Products for Household Tasks
0124 Communication and Information Equipment
0125 Participation in Community, Social & Civic Activities
0128 Therapeutic Supports
0136 Group and Centre Based Activities
Conditional Loading: Whole Family Health applies conditional loading for certain support items, to assist with the ongoing transformation of our services. This conditional loading is called a Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP), and letters TTP appear in the relevant support items’ description.
The fees outlined in this guide are for the key services we currently provide for face-to-face services only. Non face-to-face fees are agreed as part of the Support Plan in your Service Agreement. If you are unsure if we are able to provide services through your NDIS funding, please contact us to discuss further.
Generally, services that are provided as a group have the cost divided equally between the participants.
Please note: fees vary in accordance with changes and adjustments to the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2021-2022, the NDIS Support Catalogue 2021-2022 and the NDIS ATHM and Consumables Code 2021-2022, which you can access at: https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/price-guides-and-information. Fees are current as of 23rd December 2021.
Support Category 01 – Assistance with Daily Life
- 01_004_0107_1_1 – Assistance with Personal Domestic Activities – $51.22/hr
- 01_011_0107_1_1_T – Assistance with Self-Care Activities – Standard – Weekday Daytime – TTP – $59.81/hr
- 01_013_0107_1_1_T – Assistance with Self-Care Activities – Standard – Saturday – TTP – $83.89/hr
- 01_015_0107_1_1_T – Assistance with Self-Care Activities – Standard – Weekday Evening – TTP – $65.82/hr
- 01_019_0120_1_1 – House or Yard Maintenance – $49.42/hr
- 01_020_0120_1_1 – House Cleaning And Other Household Activities – $50.33/hr
- 01_134_0117_8_1 – Self-Management Capacity Building – $65.09/hr
- 01_720_0118_1_3 – Capacity Building Supports For Early Childhood Interventions – Physiotherapy – $193.99/hr
- 01_721_0128_1_3 – Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy and/or Training (incl. AT) – Physiotherapy – $193.99/hr
- 01_740_0118_1_3 – Capacity Building Supports For Early Childhood Interventions – Other Therapy – $193.99/hr
- 01_741_0128_1_3 – Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy and/or Training (incl. AT) – Other Therapy – $193.99/hr
Support Category 04 – Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- 04_103_0125_6_1_T – Access Community, Social And Rec Activities – Standard – Weekday Evening – TTP – $65.82/hr
- 04_104_0125_6_1_T – Access Community, Social And Rec Activities – Standard – Weekday Daytime – TTP – $59.81/hr
- 04_105_0125_6_1_T – Access Community, Social And Rec Activities – Standard – Saturday – TTP – $83.89/hr
- 04_111_0136_6_1_T – Group Activities In The Community – 1:2 – Standard – Weekday Daytime – TTP – $33.53/hr
- 04_112_0136_6_1_T – Group Activities In The Community – 1:2 – Standard – Saturday – TTP – $47.05/hr
- 04_114_0136_6_1_T – Group Activities In The Community – 1:2 – Standard – Weekday Evening – TTP – $36.91/hr
- 04_120_0136_6_1_T – Group Activities In The Community – 1:3 – Standard – Weekday Daytime – TTP – $24.75/hr
- 04_121_0136_6_1_T – Group Activities In The Community – 1:3 – Standard – Saturday – TTP – $34.72/hr
- 04_123_0136_6_1_T – Group Activities In The Community – 1:3 – Standard – Weekday Evening – TTP – $27.24/hr
Support Category 09 – Increased Social and Community Participation
- 09_006_0106_6_3 – Life Transition Planning Including Mentoring, PeerSupport And Individual Skill Development – $65.09/hr
- 09_009_0117_6_3 – Skills Development and Training – $65.09/hr
Support Category 11 – Improved Relationships
- 11_022_0110_7_3 – Specialist Behavioural Intervention Support – $214.41/hr
- 11_023_0110_7_3 – Behaviour Management Plan Including Training in Strategies – $193.99/hr
- 11_024_0117_7_3 – Individual Social Skills Development $65.09/hr
Support Category 15 – Improved Daily Living Skills
- 15_003_0118_1_3 – Capacity Building Supports for Early Childhood Interventions – Physiotherapy – $193.99/hr
- 15_005_0118_1_3 – Capacity Building Supports for Early Childhood – Interventions – Other Therapy – $193.99/hr
- 15_008_0118_1_3 – Capacity Building Supports for Early Childhood – Allied Health Assistant Level 2 – $86.79/hr
- 15_037_0117_1_3 – Skill Development And Training to increase independence, including Public Transport Training – $57.10/hr
- 15_038_0117_1_3 – Training For Carers/Parents – $65.09/hr
- 15_043_0128_1_3 – Counselling – $156.16/hr
- 15_052_0128_1_3 – Directly Supervised Therapy Assistant – Level 1 – $56.16/hr
- 15_053_0128_1_3 – Indirectly Supervised Therapy Assistant – Level 2 – $86.79/hr
- 15_055_0128_1_3 – Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy or Training – (incl. AT) – Physiotherapy – $193.99/hr
- 15_056_0128_1_3 – Assessment, Recommendation, Therapy or Training (incl. AT) – Other Therapy – $193.99/hr
We are an integrated multidisciplinary allied health team in St Marys that provides ✔ physiotherapy ✔ speech therapy ✔ psychology ✔ counselling ✔ occupational therapy ✔ art therapy ✔ animal-assisted therapy ✔ class 4 laser therapy ✔ underwater treadmill therapy ✔ feeding therapy ✔ social skills groups ✔ school readiness programs and ✔ physiotherapy for pets
to families just like yours who live in the Penrith, Blacktown, Parramatta, Westmead, Blue Mountails and Hills districts. It’s easy to reach us via the M4, Mamre Rd and the Great Western Hwy. Suburbs within a short 15 minute drive of us include ✔ Glenmore Park ✔ Erskine Park ✔ Cranebrook ✔ St Marys ✔ Regentville ✔ Jamisontown ✔ Leonay ✔ Emu Plains ✔ Blaxland ✔ Glenbrook ✔ Lapstone ✔ Jordan Springs ✔ Werrington ✔ Caddens ✔ Orchard Hills ✔ St Clair ✔ Colyton ✔ Oxley Park ✔ Minchinbury ✔ Rooty Hill ✔ Glendenning ✔ Bungarribee ✔ Mulgoa ✔ Hassall Grove ✔ Horsley Park
Find out why our families are making such great progress by contacting us today to see how we can help you!